Tuesday, July 31, 2018

In the white.

It becomes so clear...

Newness from *LX*Essentials @Mesh Body Addicts Fair!

"In the White" (i do not own the rights to this song nor lyrics)
 Are you in or are you out
The words are stones in my mouth
Hush little baby don't you cry
Truth comes down
Strikes me in the eye

Turning season within
Brand new nails across my skin
But who am I to imply
That I was found
That I found you in the white

To overcome this
I become one with
The quiet cold of late November
If you don't see
I'll remain unseen
Until there's time to be remembered

So I had a green light
I was lost in city lights
Not so far from a try
This is not our last goodbye

So I found you
Found a way all through
The quiet cold of inner darkness
And now that you're here
It becomes so clear
I have waited for you always


I'll remain unseen..
☽The paint on the canvas!☾
Wig: #Foxy - Morgana.
Top: *LX* Vanessa Top Hourglass Fatpack @ MBA Fair
Piercing 1: -SU!- Piercing Set 05 Dimples
Piercing 2: -SU!- Piercing Set 07 Septum & Nose Studs 
Glasses: .random.Matter. - Rose Glasses - Gold
Leggings: Blueberry - Cake Leggings -
Head: CATWA HEAD Catya v3.2
Eyes applier: CUREMORE / Allergic Eyes / (scar tissue gacha)
Ink: Izzie's - Metallic Lunar Tattoo
Wigbase: Just Magnetized - Special Hairbase set 05
Choker: REIGN.- HEART TATTOO CHOKER- FATPACK
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body Hourglass 
Skin: TRES BEAU MAKEUP CATWA LANA (SUN TAN)
Hands: VISTA PROHANDS 
Lipgloss: [MJN] Glossed 
Rings: ^^Swallow^^ Shiny Rings
Brows: {CowTea} Galadriel Eyebrows @Suicide Dolls
Nails: ~GD~Doll Boutin Vol. I(Baddie Claws) 
highlighter: [MJN] Glow Highlighter

Props & Poses:
backdrop used: RAMA - #selfie_RAMA Circles Studio

pose used: Imitation. - Svana BENTO 

No comments:

Post a Comment

//~FIN~//

  ☽The paint on the canvas!☾ Cyber Tat: [AERTH] La selene Green EVOX @CyberPunk Fair by FFE   Skin: [LERONSO] JENEIL skin for Lelutka EVO X ...