Sunday, August 26, 2018

Foxfire. - Ode to the reclamation of self.

My spirit will always burn more intense than the sun...

Featuring Dappa & Epoch + Much more!

So, today i felt a bit of a surge in my spirit i guess you could say. I've started finding and taking back "Me" again, and i have to say.. reclamation of self is a profound and jarring thing. This part of my life.. has been chaos. Complete and utter chaos and i have weathered the storm, mostly alone. I sat for long periods, pensive and brooding, thinking of always what to do next and forever against a brick wall... and today i had this "Eureka!" moment, and something clicked back in the deep recesses of my soul.. that part that remembers the girl, the woman that i used to be, and i think it's time to relight the fire inside of myself and burn brightly as i once did.  I dedicate this post to that notion.. to the reclamation of self, tot he fire inside of all of us, to reclaiming our glory, and being whole once more. We are beautiful things, even if broken in parts, chipped, scratched, stretched and tattered.. My loves, we are GLORIOUS. - Creep Dolly.

Light me up
☽The paint on the canvas!☾
Nails: -SU!- Livana Nails GothBabe
Piercing 1: -SU!- Piercing Set 05 Dimples
Piercing 2: -SU!- Piercing Set 07 Septum & Nose Studs
Choker: .:Avanti:. Adessi Choker
Dress: .epoch. breezy babydoll. @Suicide Dollz
Shades: .{PSYCHO:Byts}. Flowers Sunglasses - Fatpack - RARE! (Gacha)
Wig: Besom~ Navi
Head: CATWA HEAD Catya v3.2
Necklace: Cute Poison - Gamer Necklace (black)(no longer available)
Ink: DAPPA - Bones Tattoo.
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Earrings: MICHAN - Millie Earring
Lipstick: [MJN] True Matte


Props & Poses:
Backdrop: #selfie_RAMA - Vertical Palm Wall 'Green'
pose: NamiiChu ~ tzuyu Bento poses

No comments:

Post a Comment

//~FIN~//

  ☽The paint on the canvas!☾ Cyber Tat: [AERTH] La selene Green EVOX @CyberPunk Fair by FFE   Skin: [LERONSO] JENEIL skin for Lelutka EVO X ...