Thursday, July 18, 2019

Pretty Kitties Salon

The prettiest kitties on the grid...

Ft. Michan @ The Epiphany!



☽The paint on the canvas!☾

Featured. Deco.
MICHAN -My Stash Gacha Collection @ The Epiphany which Includes the following:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MICHAN - My Stash Gacha - Bag Shelves (pink)
+Half-Deer+ Crystal Romance Garland - Bow - Princess Pink
MICHAN - My Stash Gacha - Frame My Lips (pink)
MICHAN - My Stash Gacha - Brushes (pink)
MICHAN - My Stash Gacha - Kawaii Lamp A RARE
+Half-Deer+ Book Clutter - Shelved - Pastel
MICHAN - My Stash Gacha - Skincare B
MICHAN - My Stash Gacha - Goodies (pink)
MICHAN - My Stash Gacha - Desk (pink)
MICHAN - My Stash Gacha - Foundie Shelf B (pink)
MICHAN - My Stash Gacha - Foundie Shelf A (white)
MICHAN - Tray of Pearls [Exclusive Reward]
Spoiled - Kittytendo Static Version
MICHAN - My Stash Gacha - Haircare (pink)
MICHAN - My Stash Gacha - Skincare A
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Addictional Deco
+Half-Deer+ Backlit Whimsy Light - Heart
+Half-Deer+ Tiny Teacup Giraffe - Glitter Cloud
MICHAN - Mira Plushie Deco [pink]
+Half-Deer+ Pastel Confetti - Big
+Half-Deer+ Crystal Romance Garland - Main - Princess Pink
Ariskea [Sunshine] Tulips [Riverside ]
Birdy - Royal Pets - Kitty - White
+Half-Deer+ Sakura Marshmallow Pouf (Pink)
Birdy - Boudoir - Fur Chair White
hive // areca palm plant
MICHAN - Mira Plushie Deco [mint]
dust bunny . blossom letters
hive // areca palm plant
Ariskea[Relaxa] Cherry blossom Candle
..::THOR::.. Salem the Cat - lying

No comments:

Post a Comment

//~FIN~//

  ☽The paint on the canvas!☾ Cyber Tat: [AERTH] La selene Green EVOX @CyberPunk Fair by FFE   Skin: [LERONSO] JENEIL skin for Lelutka EVO X ...