Monday, May 18, 2020

Daguerreotype




Good morning wonderful people of the grid! I'm back once again, and i'm still catching up as you can see!. So much seems to have changed in the few months i've been away, but i've been trying my best to stay on top of all of it! before i'm officially back anywhere, i'm taking the time out to blog the things i took from my sponsors before i had to leave. I know most wouldn't say it's important considering the items are months old.. but i think it is. I took them with the intention of blogging them and then was not able to, so i feel it's only fair to hold up my end. <3 Expect more soon! I now have the graphics i need, and the ability to make much more progress than before so this should so awesomely.  I asked for the help of my Daddy/Boyfriend because i trust his judgement, and he has a damned sharp eye as far as photos go. He's never steered me wrong yet!. I've been messing with this pic for about two days deciding what to do with it, and i think it's great. it's a nod to vintage style photos and i hope you all love it. let me know!- Creep Dolly. 

Ps. thank you for helping, baby ^-^

☽The paint on the canvas!☾

Eyes: Gloom. - Death Collection - Fatpack
Liner: <Nar> Extras: Winged Liner
Hairbase: F.Q. Tracy Base (black)
Brows: -SU!- Sable Eyebrows Black (Genus)
Face Veins: Izzie's - Face Veins (light)
CHoker: *COCO*_Gift_LaceChoker_Black
Ears: .:[PUMEC] :.  - / Mesh Ears\ Cry on Techno
Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - v1.6 - Mocap
Nails: Limited Addiction - Amoret Nails -
Wig: PONYSyndrom. Lovey Dovey Bun H.14
Dress: [Aleutia] Saoirse Dress ~ 
Body: [BODY] Legacy (f) (1.2.1)
Shape: {TN} Quinn Shape Genus Classic 001/Legacy
Skin: Egozy.Ashley No Brows (Lithium) BOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

//~FIN~//

  ☽The paint on the canvas!☾ Cyber Tat: [AERTH] La selene Green EVOX @CyberPunk Fair by FFE   Skin: [LERONSO] JENEIL skin for Lelutka EVO X ...