Friday, December 31, 2021

//Stratosphere//

And you won't ever have to try

To live by everybody else's rules

It'll be just you and I
Together in the altitude

Oh, you should let me love you
Hold me now, forevermore
Oh, I've been thinking of you
Tell me I'm forever yours
Oh, you should let me love you
Hold me now, forevermore
Oh, I've been thinking of you
Tell me I'm forever yours..."



☽The paint on the canvas!☾


tattoo: DAPPA - Nikau Tattoo. [FADED] Lelutka EvoX

Eyebags: Jack Spoon . Llergo Eyebags (207)

Bloody Hands: <Lepunk> Bloody Hands

Liner: . Nar Mattaru . Gisa Extras . Evo X . Fox Eyeliner 

Dimps: Nuve. Dimples 70% Evo X - Porcelain

Scars: . The Rotting Lab . Spent Scar - Medium Scar 50% [All] 

Button Nose: [Heaux] EvoX Essentials - Button Nose (Tint me! 100%)

Skin: . Nar Mattaru . Gisa Skin . Evo X {Ghost} None 

Scraped Knees: -SU!- Bloody Knees 01 [MEDIUM] 1

jacket: +Psycho Barbie+ [Enigmatic Jacket] 

Shades: -SU!- Barbed Wire Glasses 

Brows: . Nar Mattaru . Florence HD Brows {Lel EVO} 

Eyes: .euphoric ~ Joanna Eyes  Applier ~[Lelutka]

Earrings: .random.Matter. - Yesung Earrings - Long [Silver] 

Head: / HEAD / lel EvoX BRIANNON 3.0

Wig: DOUX - Kiara Hairstyle 

Choker: e.marie // Priya Velvet Choker - Silvers

Lashes: MICHAN - Cleo Lashes - Night [Lel EVOx]  @Anthem 

Jeans: ROULY :: Perfect Skinny Jeans V.2  

Lipstick: TOP1SALON - HD MOUSSE LIPSTICK (Lelutka Evo) PALE NUDE

Top: Violetility - Salem Crop Tank 

Nails: [ Conviction ] Beast Claws 

Body: [BODY] Legacy (f) (1.2.1)

Body Skin: <Nar Mattaru> Soft Body // GHOST // Legacy

Halo: - Pukki - Galaxy Halo




No comments:

Post a Comment

//~FIN~//

  ☽The paint on the canvas!☾ Cyber Tat: [AERTH] La selene Green EVOX @CyberPunk Fair by FFE   Skin: [LERONSO] JENEIL skin for Lelutka EVO X ...